Image hosting by Photobucket

I thought it would be fun (after seeing another website) to take my Turtle around on adventures and take pictures of her. Yes, it's cheesy. Yes, it's been done before....but with a turtle? I think not!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Letterboxing...

So, I have my own stamp, handcarved by someone specialto represent 'little ole me' on their letterboxing excursions.

Here I am, initiating my stamp in my first find on September 1! The Hot Springs Letterbox was an easy find, but still a monumental occasion!


link | posted by ~ruthie at 7:10 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger Tee/Tracy commented at 4:41 PM~  

WOW! Great job at the stamp carving!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | based on a design by mela

|Graphics customized by Tee|