Image hosting by Photobucket

I thought it would be fun (after seeing another website) to take my Turtle around on adventures and take pictures of her. Yes, it's cheesy. Yes, it's been done before....but with a turtle? I think not!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Can you tell me how to get..How to get to Sesame Street?


Apparently, it's easy--just follow the signs to your local PBS-Community Ideas station--in this case, WCVE Richmond.

Luckily, it's really close to where I live--so it was easy enough to find. The other day, with little else to do on a hot and steamy Richmond afternoon--we found it.

Don't tell anyone--but we kind of trespassed to get these pictures. And Ruth has been driving me batty for the past week singing, "Can you tell me how to get...how to get to Sesame Street? How to get to Sesame Street? How to get to Sesame Street!".

Unfortunately, she doesn't know any other lines to the song.








link | posted by ~ruthie at 6:50 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | based on a design by mela

|Graphics customized by Tee|